|Stopper width (mm)||
86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120
|Adjustment travel (mm)||
Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, POM
The BOOST 12 is a robust freetouring binding with a front brake that locks automatically when the front jaw is put in ascent mode by pulling up the front lever. The same is true for the descent: pull up the front lever and release and you're already set for the descent. Thus, only one action is required to put the front brake into ascent or descent mode. In the event of a release, the ski brake releases fully automatically.
- Magnetic climbing aids with 5 walking positions: easy and comfortable operation
- Snow Pack Proof System: A special construction of the front jaw that prevents icing under the springs even during frequent changes between ascent and descent.
- Elastic Response System: compensates for the flex of the ski caused by jumps or great pressure. This guarantees a reliable release and ensures the load on the boot and binding.
- Cam Release System: The patented system is located on the rear jaw of the binding and ensures extremely precise release and the best downhill performance.
- Trigger values are adjustable horizontally and vertically
- Integrated crampon mount