5 years warranty on HAGAN touring skis with registration
When you decide to buy HAGAN touring skis, you decide on the highest product quality. This is also reflected in our warranty conditions: We give you a 3-year warranty on all HAGAN touring skis*. If you register your touring ski within 6 months of purchase, we will extend the warranty by another 2 years.
Sustainable due to high product quality
Warranty extension to 5 years is valid only with registration & invoice receipt.
The warranty applies exclusively to production-related material weaknesses from the date of purchase.
Examples - warranty cases:
Excluded are damages that occur in the course of normal use or improper use.
- cosmetic or other damages where there are no functional limitations, e.g. scratches and chipped parts on the top layer, fading graphics, rusty edges, etc.
- any type of modification carried out by yourself or by a third party that has not been expressly authorized by the manufacturer
- improper use of the material, such as:
- You have chosen the wrong surface, e.g. stones, rocks, trees, tree stump, roads, parking lot.
- damage and breakage due to lift equipment
- extreme, unintended compression of the ski (e.g. overlooking a bump, etc.).
- damage caused by solvents, adhesives or similar materials that are not suitable for use on the ski (e.g. incorrect assembly glue such as LOC-TITE®).
- missing (correct, see above) mounting adhesive during binding assembly
- multiple binding assembly (warranty will be void if multiple holes are drilled).
- damages due to incorrect mounting of the binding (wrong screws, etc.)
- damage caused by third parties
- damage due to extreme loads (e.g. cliff drops, rails in the fun park, etc.)