|Stopper width (mm)||
75, 86, 91, 97
|Adjustment travel (mm)||
Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, POM
The PURE 8 is not a new product, but rather a proven model that can be relied on. The ski brake is manually fixed or released by means of a push button, three different climbing aids ensure a comfortable ascent. The optimal binding for advanced tourers. With adjustable release values from 3 to 8, it was developed specifically for light touring skiers.
- Easy Entry System: the new design of the front toe allows easier step-in, which works even with worn soles.
- Folding climbing aids with 3 walking positions: simple and comfortable operation
- Fixing the ski brake by means of a push button: At the rear jaw of the binding is a push button on the side with which the ski brake can be fixed and released.
- Elastic Response System: compensates for the flex of the ski caused by jumps or great pressure. This guarantees a reliable release and ensures the load on the boot and binding.
- Cam Release System: The patented system is located on the rear jaw of the binding and ensures extremely precise release and the best downhill performance.
- Trigger values are adjustable horizontally and vertically
- Integrated crampon mount