|Stopper width (mm)||
75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120
|Adjustment travel (mm)||
Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, POM
The PIN UP 10 EVO is a reliable binding for classic ski touring. Its intuitive operation and numerous safety mechanisms make it ideal for both beginners and professionals.
- Magnetic climbing aids with 3 walking positions: easy and comfortable operation
- Automatic Brake System: With this innovative system, when changing from ascent to downhill mode, the rear ski brake is activated by simply turning the rear clamp. Thus, it is particularly comfortable and user-friendly.
- Elastic Response System: compensates for the flex of the ski caused by jumps or great pressure. This guarantees a reliable release and ensures the load on the boot and binding.
- Cam Release System: The patented system is located on the rear jaw of the binding and ensures extremely precise release and the best downhill performance.
- Trigger values are adjustable horizontally and vertically
- Integrated crampon mount