1.200 g (26,5)
23, 23,5, 24, 24,5, 25, 25,5, 26, 26,5, 27, 27,5, 28, 28,5, 29, 29,5, 30, 30,5
can be widened selectively
The CORE PRO CARBON skitouring boot is a lightweight yet reliable ski thanks to the use of carbon skitouring boot. With a template of 18° for downhill mode, it ensures maximum power transmission to the ski and is ideal for a sporty descent.
- 65 ° shaft rotation provides even more freedom of movement and comfort in the ascent
- 18° projection in downhill mode guarantees maximum power transmission
- Anatomic Zone: In the forefoot area, the shell can be reshaped with hot air according to requirements
- Top Deep Cut: To reduce the constriction of the calf bone, there is a deep cut on the inside and outside of the shell end.
- Easy Slide Lock System: Intuitively operable ski walk mechanism
- Standard heel in the heel area: original Dynafit inserts are used for the heel, which is why it is 100% compatible with the Marker Kingpin
- M-Grip sole: The rubber and tread provide maximum stability and wear minimization.
- Powerstrap: The practical powerstrap distributes the forces over a large area and can be quickly and easily changed from ascent to descent position by a buckle.
- 3D Cable Lock System: The system chosen for the lower buckle ensures the best possible pressure distribution on the instep